The following Consultancy Services are offered:
- Appraisal of current Business Rate liabilities with a view to minimising Client outgoings through various avenues including lodging appeals, applying for reliefs and checking effective dates for charging.
- Reviewing the configuration of the property and whether it should be split or merged with other premises in the same ownership/ occupation.
- Considering the application of Empty Rates and applying the best strategy to mitigate these charges.
- Monitoring Rate Demands and checking the Billing Authority calculations.
- Forecasting future liabilities for budgeting purposes and providing estimates of rate charges following additions, demolitions and other alterations.
- Advising on changes in legislation impacting on current and future exposure to Business Rates.